Greetings! My name is Devika Pal. I am a Clinical Psychologist/Psychotherapist with an experience of 1 year in this field.
- B.A. Hons. in Psychology, Amity University, Noida
- Masters in Psychology, Lund University, Sweden
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology, Amity University, Noida
During the tenure of the course, I trained extensively at several reputed hospitals and clinics like Army Hospital Research and Referral, Perfect Mind (Patel Nagar, New Delhi), Umeed – Vocational Institute (Subroto Park) and Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME) in New Delhi.
– Developmental Assessments, IQ, Academic Assessments, Learning Disability, and Mental Retardation
– Assessment of Autism, ADHD
– Behavior therapy and management of children and adolescents
– Counseling (children, adolescents and family)
I take a holistic and eclectic therapeutic approach in helping clients to see their psychological concerns.
As a practitioner, I guide and help people recognize issues they are facing, I motivate them to find practical solutions and help them to realize their true potential.
The aim of our joint work is to guide the patient to a balanced, fruitful and healthy life.
Presently, I am working in Gerihope Clinic in Greater Kailash, New Delhi.
I also have my private practice in Greater Kailash-2.
I am seeing clients with psychological concerns face-to-face as well as I am taking telephonic and Skype sessions with clients living outside New Delhi.
Rs. 800 per session.